- $65 per snowmobile per half hour
- Max 2 riders per snowmobile
- Includes 2 helmets (additional helmets $5)
Questions? Call us at 530-542-3294
- At the Mont Bleu track (see map for 50 Hwy 50 below).
- Ages 6-12
- $25 for 10 minutes (includes a helmet)
3 convenient locations
Snowmobiling Circle Track, 2500 Emerald Bay Road at Lake Tahoe Golf Course
Snowmobiling Circle Track and Kiddie Track, 50 Highway 50 (just north of MontBleu Casino on Lake Parkway)
Snowmobiling Circle Track, 3021 US Hwy 50 at Tahoe Paradise Golf Course, South Lake Tahoe
- Helmets (one per snowmobile)
- Additional helmets are available $5
- Operating Instructions
- Safety information
- Fuel (Track rentals only)
Group Rental Available – call for more information!
- Large group accommodations (5 or more snowmobiles = 10% discount)
No reservation necessary. First come, first serve.
- You must be at least 18 years old to rent.
- Operators/drivers must be at least 16 with experience, valid drivers license and accompanied by guardian of 21 years of age.
- Under 16 ride as passengers only.