Winter Combo – Lake Tahoe Golf Course Location
- Snowmobile Rental Up to 2 people per snowmobile
Now Open for the 21-22 Season!
Get the most out of winter with our Snowmobile and Snow Tubing combo. Feel the need for speed with 30 minutes on a snowmobile followed by an hour of snow tubing fun.
- Each snowmobile can accommodate 2 passengers.
- 2 helmets and 2 headsocks included additional helmets $5.00.
- Headsocks must be worn.
- 4 people can take turns riding and driving throughout the rental time.
- Must be at least 16 years with a government issued ID and an adult of 18 years or older on the snowmobile to drive the snowmobile.
- Must be at least 18 years old with a valid drivers license to drive any minors on a snowmobile.
- Children must be 5 or older to ride on the snowmobile.
- Children must be 3 years or older to ride with an adult on the snow tube.
- Not available on holidays or weekends.
- Due to COVID restrictions only one adult is allowed on a snow tube at a time. A child 42″ tall or smaller may ride with an adult. Adults may swap out riding the snow tube up to 2 adults during the rental time.
- If any of these rules are not followed you will forfeit the rest of your time with no refund.
- Weather Permitting.
What to Bring
- Valid drivers license/Government issued ID
- Warm clothing