- 30 Minute Session | Monday - Friday Price is per snowmobile. Up to 2 people per snowmobile.
- 30 Minute Session | Weekends/Holidays (Sat-Sun) Price is per snowmobile. Up to 2 people per snowmobile.
WE ARE CLOSED FOR THE 2022-2023 SEASON
WILL REOPEN FOR THE 2023-2024 SEASON THANKSGIVING 2023, WEATHER DEPENDENT
Great Winter Fun!
Choose from two scenic locations and experience the adrenaline rush of snowmobiling near South Lake Tahoe! Ride on perfectly groomed circle tracks at the Stateline or Lake Tahoe Golf Course location. Feel the wind in your hair, the sun shining down, and the roar of the engine beneath you as you take lap after lap on the fast track. No matter where you choose to ride, you’re sure to enjoy our high-quality snowmobile rentals near Lake Tahoe.
- Two people can ride one snowmobile at a single time.
- Four people can alternate turns riding and driving during the 30-minute rental time.
Ages to Operate
- MINIMUM AGE TO DRIVE: Must be at least 16 years old with a valid government-issued ID. They must be accompanied by another individual 18 years or older with a valid government-issued ID as their passenger.
- MINIMUM AGE TO RIDE: Children 5 years and older can ride as passengers on a snowmobile as long as the helmet fits.
- MUST be at least 18 years old with a valid Driver’s License to drive any minors on a snowmobile.
Helmets & Gear
- Two helmets and two head socks are included with each snowmobile rental. Additional helmets are $5.00 each.
- Helmets cannot be shared or exchanged between individuals in a group. Each helmet will be fitted to you by our employees.
- All persons participating in snowmobiling MUST wear their assigned helmet with the provided headsock.
- Gloves, goggles, and other snow gear are NOT provided. You will be outside during winter weather. Please dress accordingly.
What to Bring
- Valid government-issued ID
- Warm clothing and/or snow gear; ie. goggles or sunglasses, boots, long pants, water-resistant jackets, gloves, etc. These are highly recommended!
- Proof of completed waivers. You do not need to print these out, just have them ready to show on your phone.
If any of these rules are not followed, you will forfeit the rest of your time with no refund.
Business operations are weather permitting.
Snowmobile speeds are governed.
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. weekdays
- 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. weekends
Please park at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino to have your parking ticket validated by Tahoe Snowmobiles. Bring your parking ticket with you to get validated at check-in.
Lake Tahoe Golf Course Hours
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday only
**Lake Tahoe Golf Course Parking**
Onsite parking is available.