- 30 Minute Session Price is per snowmobile. Up to 2 people per snowmobile.
Great Winter Fun!
Choose from two scenic locations and experience the adrenaline rush of snowmobiling near South Lake Tahoe! Ride on perfectly groomed circle tracks at the Stateline or Lake Tahoe Golf Course location. Feel the wind in your hair, the sun shining down, and the roar of the engine beneath you as you take lap after lap on the fast track. No matter where you choose to ride, you’re sure to enjoy our high-quality snowmobile rentals near Lake Tahoe.
- Each snowmobile can accommodate two passengers.
- Two helmets and two head socks included. Additional helmets are $5.00.
- Head socks must be worn.
- Four people can take turns riding and driving throughout the rental time.
- Must be at least 16 years old with a government-issued ID and be accompanied by an adult of 18 years or older to drive the snowmobile.
- Must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license to drive any minors on a snowmobile.
- Children must be 5 or older to ride on the snowmobile.
- If any of these rules are not followed, you will forfeit the rest of your time with no refund.
- Weather permitting
- Machines are governed.
What to Bring
- Valid driver’s license
- Warm clothing
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. weekdays
- 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. weekends
- Two locations