2-Tube and Midweek Tubing Specials Not Available on Holidays or Weekends.
Lake Tahoe Golf Course available Fri-Mon and only open 7 days a week during holiday periods.
Wondering which location to choose?
If you are looking to do a combo of snowmobiling and tubing Lake Tahoe Golf Course is the more remote and pristine location of the two. However, if you are just wanting to do an hour of tubing we recommend our Stateline location for a more diverse and variety of tubing hills.
- 1 Hour Session | Monday - Thursday
- 1 Hour Session | Weekends and Holidays
- 2 Tube Special Weekdays Only
WE ARE CLOSED FOR THE 2022-2023 SEASON
WILL REOPEN FOR THE 2023-2024 SEASON THANKSGIVING 2023, WEATHER DEPENDENT
Tubing Is Fun for the Entire Family!
Tired of searching for that perfect sledding hill? Leave the sleds at home and join Tahoe Snowmobiles for a day of tubing in South Lake Tahoe. Our giant snow tubes make for a comfortable and fast ride down the perfectly groomed tubing hill at our Stateline location. If you’re looking for a fun winter activity, try snow tubing in South Lake Tahoe!
What to Bring
- Warm clothing. Snow gear, boots, pants, jackets, gloves, etc., are highly recommended.
- Proof of completed waivers. You do not need to print these out, just have them ready to show on your phone.
- Children up to 42″ tall may ride in the tube with an adult. 1 adult can ride in a tube at a time.
- 2 adults may swap out riding the snow tube during the rental time.
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. weekdays
- 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. weekends
- Two locations